Photizo Professional Veterinary 1200
Includes large 1200mW Dual Wavelength probe only, mains lead & charger, protocol chart and User Manual supplied in a robust carry case
A light therapy device for professional use with the large cluster probe only (red and infrared treatment) which is ideal for equine musculoskeletal therapy applications. The system includes a range of 6 different evidence-based dosages based on WALT (World Association of Laser Therapy) recommended doses. The doses provided are pre-programmed to provide effective treatments for a wide range of conditions on companion pets, competition & working animals including horses and livestock.
NB. The hip pouch is highly recommended to complete your system for external equine/livestock treatment where mains power is unavailable so you can wear the complete kit around the waist. A compatible lithium power bank (the type which charges most electronic devices) must be used to replace mains power. We do not currently offer any type of lithium battery as users can purchase these from a wide range of brands sold on ecommerce sites or a local retailer. Please ask us for full specification details of compatible power banks.
Delivery time on this item is approx 4 weeks
Whether you are a vet, vet nurse, veterinary physiotherapist or other animal health professional, introducing the Photizo Veterinary Professional device into your practice is a cost effective alternative to a complex laser device and enables you to offer quick and effective treatments using the high output power LED probes to accelerate the natural healing process.
The Photizo Veterinary Professional device offers 6 different pre-programmed treatment settings providing you with a complete range of evidence-based dosages for effective treatment of wounds, swelling, soft tissue and musculoskeletal conditions and infections. Doses can be applied post-surgery and while an animal is hospitalised, it is fully portable and also ideal for call outs as part of your regular treatment toolkit.
No training is required due to the pre-programmed treatment settings and any of the staff within the practice can use it safely and effectively.
LED light therapy will help to improve circulation in affected areas thereby ensuring faster healing in wounds, traumatic injuries, and recovery post-operatively and will help to reduce scar tissue, swelling and inflammation in treated areas. Better wound healing and faster recovery improves client satisfaction ensuring better success in your clinical practice. For even faster results, the smaller Photizo Vetcare is recommended for use between professional treatments so the owners can continue with an evidence-based course of light therapy.
The following treatment protocols are available on the Photizo Professional Veterinary:
0-21 Day Wound
- Cuts, scratches, scrapes, blisters, surgical wounds, burns, superficial bruising, lip wounds, mosquito- and other insect bites (reduces swelling and itching), contact dermatitis and dermatitis following radiation (cancer treatment), skin grafts and swelling in the ear canal. Suitable for treatment immediately post-operatively, as well as follow-up or step-down wound care.
21+ Day Wound
- Wounds 21 days and older, ulcers (diabetic and venous), infected wounds (in combination with antibiotics, superficial bruises.
Other conditions that can be treated with this button are:
- Pressure wounds
- Haemorrhoids (protruding)
- General swelling
Suitable for soft-tissue injuries:
- Muscle injury
- Damage to peripheral nerves
- Inflammation in soft tissues
- Trigger points and myalgia
- Muscle spasms
- Especially useful in treating infected areas
- Hot spots
- “Snuffles” – put rubber applicator over probe and hold over nose
- Arthritic conditions (DJD)
- Ruptured discs
- Annulus tears and protrusions
- Traumatic synovitis
- Chondroitin tearing
- Use following laminectomies and fusions
- Fractures and osteo trauma – increases callus formation
Mains Power: 100V – 250V
Battery Voltage: 4.8 VDC
Battery Charger: 9 VDC
Small Light Probe: Wavelength: 630nM, Power Output: 150mW
Large Cluster Probe: Wavelengths: 625/850nM, Power Output 1200mW
Dose details: 30% includes a range of pulsed frequencies (50/50 duty cycle), 70% continuous
Auto Switch Off: Within 5 mins if not used