Appropriate doses of red and infrared LED light stimulates and restores energy in cells to repair and heal, reduce swelling and inflammation and provide natural pain relief.
There is a plethora of scientific research studies showing positive results for treating many specific conditions with various types of light therapy devices, many of which can be accessed on the internet. For those who would like to check up the in depth research studies for a specific condition, we recommend the Healing Light Seminars Research Library.
All Photizo light therapy devices include pre-programmed doses and will be effective for the specific conditions applicable to the type of Photizo device you choose. Most common types of conditions are:
Please browse through our case studies for results on various conditions
- Skin conditions: Wounds, lacerations, hyaloma tick bite necrosis, hot-spots, abscesses, saddle sores, habronema, proud flesh, acral lick granulomas, bruising, otitis externa, pyoderma, pododermatitis, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems: Arthritis and joint dysplasia pain, tendonitis, myositis, ligament/tendon sprain/strains, bruising, fractures, neck and back pain, splints, overuse injuries, synovitis, oedema, hematomas, muscle injuries, muscle spasms, trigger points, seromas, mastitis, etc.
- Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts.
- Other: Corneal ulcers, viral/herpes-related conditions, sinusitis, retro-orbicular trauma
- Proactive or post exercise application over muscle groups has also been reported by users to be highly beneficial on equine and canine athletes. This has been shown to help with muscle recovery and improve flexibility
Skin & Beauty Application
- Wounds – acute & chronic
- Diabetic ulcers
- Skin damage – scrapes, cuts, blisters, minor burns and sunburn
- Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Insect bites and other skin irritations
- Cold sores
- Fungal infections/athletes foot
Cosmetic & anti-aging treatments
- Improvement of collagen and elastin formation
- Coupe rose
- Cracked heels/skin
- Hyper pigmentation e.g. brown spots, freckles,
- Uneven pigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Overuse injuries eg. runners knee, shin splints, tennis and golfers elbow
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Muscle spasms such as neck, shoulder and back muscle spasms
- All painful and inflammatory conditions associated with arthritic joints e.g. osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout
- Trigger points
- Pain and burning sensations associated with poor blood circulation such as winter hands and feet.
- Pain and sensation loss associated with nerve damage e.g. neuropathy in diabetics, nerve injuries, and shingles (especially post herpetic neuralgia)
- Pain, muscle spasm and inflammation associated with fibromyalgia
- Pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis, flat feet or calcaneal spur
- Tension headaches and tempero-mandibular joint (TMJ / jaw) pain
- Cartilage damage (e.g. meniscus bruising/tears), fractures, bone bruising, spinal column problems associated with pain, like back and neck pain.